skip to main | skip to sidebar

Darkroom

Observations and encounters.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Take a penny
Leave a Penny
For our thoughts
Posted by Danielle Elieth at 6:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Danielle Elieth
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (77)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (29)
      • Captured Moments
      • The Coffee Chemist
      • Pheromones of Possession
      • Endless Love
      • Shine on
      • The Agreement
      • A symbolic heart I did gently trace Lovingly above...
      • Momentary Melancholy
      • Strong Brew
      • The Universal Reveals and Conceals
      • I Know That I Know
      • You gave me...
      • Illusions Divine
      • To Infinity and Beyond
      • Death, a tapestry upon which life is woven A dynam...
      • Ziola My Queen
      • A Sullied Notion of Infinity
      • Image Ninjas
      • Just Breathe
      • The Issue of Romantic Duality
      • Reactance
      • What dangers lie in uncertainty? Oh the irony...
      • Take a penny Leave a Penny For our thoughts
      • Ascend, descend such soft earth Dynamic and wise ...
      • Snow Blind
      • Heart Strings
      • Keeping in Mind
      • Polarity Paradox Gotta open up in order to receiv...
      • Beyond late Rolling up the road I realized two thi...
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (5)
Powered by Blogger.