skip to main | skip to sidebar

Darkroom

Observations and encounters.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Awoke to smoldering fires

In my heart
In the yard

I am born of fire
Yet I fear the burn

Posted by Danielle Elieth at 9:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Danielle Elieth
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (77)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • Awoke to smoldering fires In my heart In the yard...
      • Momentary Bitterness
      • What I Want
      • I Shed A Tear
      • A Prayer For Blood
      • 08.06.2012
      • As You Walk Away To My Dismay
      • In Transit
      • Sizzle Koo
      • Know Thy Beauty
      • Contentment Of Heart
      • Circles & Circles
      • Adoration
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (5)
Powered by Blogger.